Food and Beverage Manufacturing Sector Education and Training Authority (FoodBev SETA) invites
The Food and Beverages Manufacturing Sector Education and Training
The FoodBev SETA has developed the Research Bursary Programme in response to the research and development needs of the food and beverages manufacturing sector. Research and development will contribute to the body of knowledge and add on the sectoral research innovation capacity. In addition, the programme will also contribute towards the skills needed (researchers) to produce research that is relevant and
The Research Bursary value is R50 000 which is paid once off for research purpose.
- Must be a South African citizen
- Students from previously disadvantaged groups
- Students with disabilities
- FoodBev SETA will fund students who have an approved Research proposal from the institution, the SETA will fund the registration fees for the year a student is conducting research as well as the cost carried out for the research.
- FoodBev SETA will fund students will be required to submit
progressreport by year-end, which is signed by the supervisor.
The student must complete the application form and forward to the University for Completion. The duly completed application form with all the necessary supporting documents must be submitted to Foodbev SETA by the university.
The application form must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of the student’s ID
- Proof of registration from the university – Current Academic year
- The fully completed application form
Approvedresearch proposal with confirmation from the University
The Closing Date for new applications for the 2018 Research Bursaries is 28 September 2018.
All applications must reach FoodBev SETA on or before the closing date. For more information about this bursary please contact Lunga Mokoena on 011 253 7373 or firstname.lastname@example.org or ResearchBursaries@FoodBev.co.za.
Features and Opportunities Upload